Website Marketing and SEO
Effective website marketing begins with an easy to navigate site with great original content. The proper design is a critical part of this process because it can help bring targeted customers into your site through search engines. Search engines like Google and Yahoo use many different factors to determine the results that are returned on a specific search. The goal is to have a targeted customer find your small business in their favorite search engine.
By increasing website traffic you will have the opportunity to convert more customers. Search engine optimization SEO practices will help you achieve this goal. Search engine marketing SEM includes SEO as one of its elements. SEM also includes Pay Per Click advertising and other forms of online advertising.
What is search engine optimization SEO?
SEO is the process of adjusting website design elements, content, links, tags and other factors to increase your search engine ranking. The ideal time to implement this is during the initial design, but the strategy can also be applied to an existing website.
Compete Local will create your web marketing plan using the following:
- Best Practices - Compete Local will only use ethical techniques to improve your search engine ranking
- Keyword Research - We will analyze the popular searches your targeted customers are using to find your product or service
- Competition - A review of your competition can determine better strategies for higher search engine ranking
- Design elements and content- Optimizing content is a critical factor in any SEO plan
- Relevant Links - Compete Local will review your internal and external links for ease of navigation and effective search engine results
- Reports and Evaluation - We will evaluate and report all aspects of the plan and make recommendations on a continuing basis
Call Compete Local today to increase traffic to your web site (313) 432-2022.