Search Engine Optimization
Search engines like Google, Yahoo, and Bing use many different factors to determine the most relevant website's to list when a search is performed. Search engine optimization addresses the complicated issues involved in placing high in page rank for a given search term. The goal is to have a targeted customer find your business in their favorite search engine. Search engine optimization will perform whether your company has a global market or is limited to a small geographic area.
With the use of SEO practices more customers can be converted because of the increase in web site traffic. Search engine marketing SEM includes SEO as one of its elements. SEM also includes Pay Per Click advertising and other forms of online advertising. Search engine optimization specifically targets the search engines results returned for specific keywords in the popular search engines.
What is search engine optimization SEO?
SEO is the process of adjusting website design elements, meta tags, alt tags, links, content, and other factors to improve your company's web site page rank for targeted keywords. Search engine optimization can be implemented during the initial design of a web site or it can be applied to an existing site.
Our Search Engine Optimization Service Includes:
- Best Practices - Compete Local will only use ethical or "White Hat" techniques to improve your search engine ranking
- Keyword Research - We will analyze the popular searches your targeted customers are using to find your product or service
- Competition - A review of your competition can determine better strategies for higher search engine ranking
- Design elements and content- Optimizing keyword content, headings, page titles, descriptions, meta and alt tags is a critical factor in any SEO plan
- Relevant Links - Compete Local will review your internal and external links for ease of navigation and effective search engine results
- Reports and Evaluation - We will evaluate and report all aspects of the plan and make recommendations on a continuing basis
Search engine optimization can be completed as a one time application or we can set up a monthly plan. Depending on how many keywords and phrases will be targeted and how quickly your company is looking for results will determine the SEO plan. There is no shortcut in a properly executed search engine optimization plan. Call Compete Local today to increase traffic to your web site (313) 432-2022. We will be happy to answer your questions and explain the benefits of search engine optimization.